KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Group B (Principal) & Group C (Teacher) jobs. It has announced 3376 vacancies in Karnataka Residential Educational Institutions Society (KREIS) of Morarji Residential Schools. KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 of Group B & Group C jobs are good opportunity for the candidates to make career with government platform. The candidates should have completed Graduation with B.Ed certification in the relevant subjects from the recognized University or Institution which is proclaimed as minimum educational eligibility. The aspirants should meet the age limit criteria ranged between 18 to 40 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is applicable as per govt rules. The candidates who satisfies these eligibility criteria are can apply KPSC KREIS Group B & Group C jobs 2017 through the official website. KPSC Group C jobs 2017 application form is also available at below links.
KREIS, Karnataka Group B & Group C Notification 2017 online application form
KPSC, Karnataka is inviting online applications from eligible candidates through its official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates have to make online payment of application fees for this. It is required to pay amount Rs. 300/- for general candidates, Rs. 150/- for 2A/2B/3A/3B and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST candidates as KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 application fee. After successful payment of the application fee, the candidature will be recorded as successful applicant. KPSC Group C Notification has stated that the selection of the candidates will be done through computer based test and interview respectively. So, the candidates must focus on the KPSC Group C Teacher jobs 2017 exam pattern and syllabus. The KPSC Group C question paper consists questions for 400 marks in three and half hour time duration. The reference books are also available on the e-commerce portal. Keep visiting us for the regular updates and jobs in Karnataka.
KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 apply KREIS 3376 Group B & C jobs
Name of the Recruitment authority: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Category: Govt Jobs
Name of the job: Group B Principal & Group C Teaching Jobs
Number of vacancies: 3376 jobs
Application fee: Rs. 300/- for general candidates, Rs. 150/- for 2A/2B/3A/3B, Rs. 25/- for SC/ST candidates.
Mode of application: Online application
Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KREIS Teacher Recruitment 2017 vacancy details:
KPSC Teachers Group B Jobs:
- Principal in Morarji Desai residential Schools: 309 Posts
Group C Jobs:
- Kannada Teacher: 253 jobs
- English Teacher: 288 jobs
- Hindi Teacher: 191 jobs
- Maths Teacher: 165 jobs
- Science Teacher: 271 jobs
- Social Science Teacher: 271 posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 189 posts
- Computer Teacher: 226 posts
- First Division Asst cum Computer Operator: 465
- Wardens: 517 jobs
- Staff Nurse: 263 jobs
Total Vacancies: 3376 jobs
KPSC Group B & Group C Jobs 2017 Education qualification:
The candidates should have passed a Bachelor Degree or Post Graduation in relevant subjects with B.Ed from any recognized University or Institution. The aspirants are advised to check official notification given below for brief details.
KPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Age limit criteria:
- For General candidates: 18-40 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 18-40 years (Age relaxation rules applicable as per govt norms)
Selection procedure of KPSC Group B & C Recruitment 2017:
The selection of the candidates will be processed through successive stage viz given below.
- Online Written examination
- Personal Interview
Karnataka Group B & C Teacher Exam pattern:
The questions asked for 400 marks in 3 and half hours.
- General Paper : 200 marks – One & Half Hours
- Specific Paper: 200 Marks – Two hours
How to apply KPSC Group B & Group C Recruitment 2017 jobs online:
- Visit official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on “Apply – Admission Ticket Download”
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS GROUP B AND C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTUTIONS SOCIETY”
- Now click on the check box and hit on New Registration
- Fill are required details
- Make payments online
- Submit the KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Take print out of the application for the future purpose.
Download KPSC KREIS Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Online application
Some important dates:
Starting date of online applications: 23rd June, 2017.
Last date to apply: 27th July 2017.