- APS Teacher Recruitment 2018 apply 1000 Army PGT TGT Teacher jobs
- APS Teacher Recruitment Education Qualification
- AWES Teacher jobs Age limit Criteria
- APS PGT TGT Jobs Selection Process
- Army Public School Teacher exam pattern 2018
- Procedure to apply APS Teacher Recruitment 2018-19
- APS Teacher jobs Important dates
- Share this:
- Related posts:
APS Teacher Recruitment 2018 apply 1000 Army Public School PGT TGT Teacher jobs: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released official notification for the recruitment of PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher jobs on its official website. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Teaching jobs in Army. The candidates can utilize this opportunity who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation with B.Ed from any recognized University or Institution. The aspirants should have APS Teacher age limit as per the prescription given below. The organization has given the AWES Teacher selection process in three stages such as Written test, Interview and Evolution of Teaching Skills and Computer proficiency. The candidates can get APS TGT PGT application form 2018 through the link given below.
Army Public School Teacher recruitment 2018-19 apply online
Here we are providing the direct link to apply APS Teacher Recruitment 2018 application form. The candidates can also have the Army public school PGT TGT Notification 2018 in this page. The candidates have to apply APS Teacher application fee Rs. 500/- through online payment. We have given here AWES Teacher exam pattern 2018 to make preparation well.
Know One more job: Latest Govt jobs
APS Teacher Recruitment 2018 apply 1000 Army PGT TGT Teacher jobs
Name of the Organization: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Category: Govt jobs
Name of the job: PGT / TGT / PRT Teacher jobs
Number of vacancies: 1000 posts
Name of the exam: Teacher Selection Entrance Examination
Job location: All over India
Application mode: Online only
Application fee: Rs. 500/-
Last date to submit applications: 21st December 2017.
APS Teacher Recruitment Education Qualification
For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) jobs:
The aspirants should have passed Post graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each degree from any recognized University or Institution. And TET conducted by state govt is desirable.
For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) / PRT jobs:
The candidates should have completed Graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each course from any recognized University or Institution. And TET Conducted by state govt is desirable.
Note: If the experienced candidate want to apply, it is required that 5 years teaching experience in last 10 years for their priority in the selection.
AWES Teacher jobs Age limit Criteria
Fresher candidates: Below 40 years (In Delhi schools, TGT > 29 and PGT > 36 years)
Experienced candidates: Below 57 years
APS PGT TGT Jobs Selection Process
- Written examination / Screening exam
- Evolution of Teaching Skills and Computer proficiency
Army Public School Teacher exam pattern 2018
The aspirants will have the exam question paper of 180 marks of objective questions. The part wise exam pattern given in the fig below.
Procedure to apply APS Teacher Recruitment 2018-19
- Visit official website of Army Public School, www.aps-csb.in
- Click on New User
- Now read the instruction given in the web page before going to apply and click on check box then click Submit
- Fill all the required details
- Click on Proceed
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Make online application fee payment
- Click on Submit application
- Take a print of the APS TGT PGT Application form 2018 for the future reference.
Official website: www.aps-csb.in.
APS Teacher jobs Important dates
Army Public School TGT PGT PRT application receiving starts from: 1.12.2017.
Last date to apply APS Teacher Jobs: 21.12.2017
APS Teacher admit card downloading starts from: 5.01.2018 onwards
AWES Teacher Exam date: 15 – 17th January 2018.
APS Teacher Result date: 28.01.2018 (Tentatively).